einfarbige Weihnachten / monochromatic christmas

Samstag, 5. Dezember 2015

Hallo :(
habe mit Traurigkeit gelesen, dass die Colour Me...! Challenge
auch schließen wird. Ich habe das Gefühl, dass in letzter Zeit 
einige Challenge-Seiten ihren Dienst eingestellt haben. Sehr schade.
Deswegen habe ich hier noch mal eine Karte für die Challenge!

~*~*~

Hello :(
with great sadness I read that the Colour Me...! Challenge page is
closing. I feel like a lot challenge pages have closed lately. Sadly.
But I made a card for this last challenge!


Die: Rayher
Stencil: Create a Smile
Embellishments: chipboard sentiment (Create a Smile); Sequins; Wink of Stella
Coloring: White pigment Ink; Distress Inks (Ranger); Uniball Signo broad white
_________________________________________

http://colourmecardchallenge.blogspot.de/Challenges:

http://kunst-by-me.blogspot.de/2015/12/einfarbige-weihnachten-monchromatic.html

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS