DT: Octupus Shaker Card

Freitag, 30. Januar 2015

Hallo :)
endlich ist Freitag und damit auch wieder eine neue
Challenge bei Sister Act Card Challenge. Diese Woche
ist Angie's Digi Stamps unser Sponsor und ich habe 
hier eine Karte mit dem kleinen Octupusmädchen gemacht.

~*~*~

Hello :)
it's friday finally. And we have a new challenge over
at Sister Act Card Challenge. This week's sponsor is
Angie's Dig Stamps and I used her little octupus girl
for my shaker card.


Stamp: Angie's Digi Stamps
Colors: Copics; Distress Inks (Ranger)
Dies: Nellie Snellen (Hexagon); Cart-Us ("Ocean Paradise")
____________________________________________________



3 Kommentare:

  1. Was für eine niedliche Karte, der kleine Octopus ist ja total süß.
    Liebe Grüße
    Melodie

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Awesome card. I love the colours and those sequins really add that special something.
    Hugs! xx

    AntwortenLöschen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS