Schneemannschüttelkarte (snowman shaker card)

Montag, 22. Dezember 2014

Hallo :)
hier habe ich eine Shaker Karte mit geprägtem Hintergrund.
Ich sah das bei KT Fit Kitty und fand das so toll, dass ich es 
auch einmal ausprobieren wollte.

~*~*~

Hello :)
this is a shaker card with embossed background. 
I saw this over at KT Fit Kitty and I wanted to try it too.
The idea is so great and it really looks awesome.


Stamp: EMP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Coloring: Spectrum Noir
Paper: Ursus
Dies: Nellie Snellen; DoCrafts
Embossing: couture creations
Embellishements: Glitter Glue (Rayher); Glossy Accents (Ranger)
_____________________________________________



1 Kommentar:

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS