golden-weinroter Anhänger (golden-burgundy tag)

Samstag, 29. März 2014

Hallo :)

heute habe ich mal wieder einen Anhänger oder auch als Lesezeichen nutzbar.
Ich hatte Lust, mal etwas mit dem Pergamentpapier anzufangen, 
das ich schon eine zeitlang hier habe. :)

Hello :)

today I have a tag or bookmark to show.
I wanted to use the vellum I had for quite some time now
and so I experimentet a bit. :)


Inks: Encore! Ultimate Metallic Gold, VersaColor Ultimate Pigment Ink 16 Peony
Stamps: Eline's Huis (Marianne Design), Windsor (KaiserCraft), Tigerlilly (KaiserCraft)
Paper: cream watercolor paper, vellum
Embellishments: ribbons, sequins, brads (Rayher)
other: golden gel pen
_________________________________________

Challenges:

http://avenue613.blogspot.de/2014/03/challenge-65-anything-goes-woptional.html


3 Kommentare:

  1. What a gorgeous tag! Love the color & vintage feel!!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ 613 Avenue Create & hope to see you back again for our new challenge!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lovely tag! I love the bright pink on the vellum and mixed with the golden tones of the background ink. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Uii.. ein wunderschönes Lesezeichen...

    danke für deine Teilnahme an der Challenge von Stempelträume
    Lg Anja

    AntwortenLöschen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS